This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


7/07/2010

July 07, 2010 05:00 Bronchial endoscopy, today

Well, today is the day of the exam I have been waiting for. It is 4:40am now. I woke up at 3:30am. The reason is not that I am afraid of the test. I was tired yesterday and fell asleep with Yukuri at 8:30pm. It is a pattern that I lie in bed with her until she falls asleep. But last night we slept together.
Please don’t read on if you are having a meal now. I threw up while I was coughing. The cough upset my stomach. I have always had a sensitive stomach. I threw up in the car when I was child, with alcohol in my twenties, and with my pregnancy in my thirties.
However, this is the first time I have thrown up because of a cough!! I caught it in my mouth and went straight to the bathroom. I made it. It was a big surprise.


I have heard so many times I will feel like vomiting when I put the tube in my mouth for the endoscopy today. But I already did vomit-- before the test. I still cannot believe that I vomited by coughing. It seems impossible.
So about the test today.  I tell myself before the test that it will be very painful. And I expect that it will not be so bad.  It is like an excellent movie preview. And you are disappointed later.

No comments:

Post a Comment