This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


7/10/2010

July 10, 2010 08:18 Emergency Room

I came to the ER because my temperature kept going up.
After having an x-ray, CT and blood tests, an arterial blood test was added to the list. It was as painful as the muscle shot I had on the other day, plus the young doctor tried to stick a needle into the artery in my arm many times and failed. I was so nervous that I was hyperventilated. Well, as I was in the hospital, they could treat me anyway.
He decided to do it on thigh of my leg. I already had a fever and was very weak. Having unsuccessful shots more than 10 times was such a torture. At last, another doctor took over and nailed down the shot in one try.
I wondered why he didn’t do it to begin with, why I had to be experimented on by the young doctor.

While I was lying in the bed, another patient, an old man, was brought in. He said he placed a stick in his ass. He was deaf, so the nurse asked him loudly, Why is the stick in your ass? When did it happen? 10
years ago?  It was just a misunderstanding. There was no stick in his ass. I always find my joke source at hospital, it is full of funny dramas at hospital.

Afterwards, I went home with a prescribed drug. I still had a 38c fever, though I felt better than yesterday. I have many things to do; I have to carry my painting out to a beauty parlor today, and will hold my work shop tomorrow. So I have to get over my fever by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment