This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


9/02/2010

September 2, 2010 8:00 September already

It’s been 4 days since I started taking the new drug.
Seems like I am getting better and better every day.
Yesterday, I felt so good when I woke up, I ended up morning a lot and doing a lot of things.  Probably because of that, I started feeling sick around 9, and along with that, I felt really sleepy.  I ended up sleeping all day, since the sleepiness and sickness never went away.   
The doctor said, “This drug is not supposed to make you feel sick.”  The first two days, I did not have this symptom and I felt all right.  It’s only the third day that this symptom occurred, so I don’t know what made me so sick.   
Continuous sleepiness.    Just like the morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.   
Wouldn’t it be funny if my tummy started getting bigger and bigger, and I have a baby?  And the doctor would say, “No, you never had cancer.  You were pregnant ”  What a big big mistake. 
Nope.  Impossible.   Too much X-rays, too much anti-cancer shots, too much drugs every day.  Impossible for a healthy baby anyway.   
Well, enough of my fantasies.  Better start exercising to get more physical strength.   
When I get stronger, I’m gonna get permission to go out and go see Toy Story 3  That is my goal for now.   Better go soon before it finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment