This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


9/06/2010

September 6, 2010 9:27 Side effects of the new drug

It has been a week since I have been on this new drug.
For the time being, the side effects are nausea and numbness in my tongue.
The doctor said that there should be no nausea side effect, but lately there seem to be reports of such side effects, so this must be from the drug.
Last week I vomited for 3 consecutive days.  One of the days, I felt sick, fell, and vomited while visiting the floor downstairs, so I was brought back on a stretcher.  Oh, dear....
So now, the doctor prescribed an anti-nausea drug along with the new drug.
I wish they’d give me less drugs, instead of the anti-nausea, but I guess that’s not possible.... Oh, too bad.
I need to take this new drug twice a day, mornings and evenings.  This drug time is dreadful.
It’s hard to swallow, and the sweet coating seems to be thin, so if I can’t swallow it at the right timing, I can taste the strong bitterness around my throat.
Oh, and I’m starting to have fever again since last week.  Getting IV again.   Problems after problems....
X-ray today.  I hope the cancer is getting smaller.  If it is, I’d be happy to take those drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment