This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


9/29/2010

September 29, 2010 17:30 Changed hospital

Early this morning, I was transferred to a different hospital on a sleeping car. 
It is a hospital called Chugoku Chuo Hospital, near my parents’ home.
Okayama University Hospital was such a comfortable hospital with great doctors and nurses, I was a bit anxious about changing, but not a problem at all. 
The doctors and nurses here are just as great.
I am going to fight against cancer with the help of my family, so I can get out of the hospital and be able to get out of the hospital.  I hope I can get well enough to be able to stay at home and make regular hospital visits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment