This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


9/22/2010

September 22, 2010 11:58 Facing the cancer

Yesterday the doctor in charge of me came and told me with a grave expression that the new drug had not worked, that the cancer is growing and that another anti-cancer drug will be used from Friday.  I had expected much from this new drug, and it felt like I was thrown into an abyss.  The cancer had grown into where the fluids were and had come close to where the draining tube was.

The new drug can only be at Okayama University but other anti-cancer drugs can be used at other hospitals, so I will move to a hospital closer to my parents’ home.

The hospital where I’m at takes an hour and half from my parents’ home and my parents and my child couldn’t visit so often, but the Chuo Hospital near my parents’ home is only a ten minute drive, so I can see Yukuri every day.

My mother is also worried constantly when I’m away from home, and when I told her that the cancer had grown, she gave me a call while crying and said, “Come back home, you’ve done enough already.”  I’ll follow the advice.  Okayama is a nice place, but closer to my home is better.

I couldn’t sleep last night and had the staff from Palliative Care listen to me all night long and after getting an aroma massage could sleep a little calmly.

You know, I’m not afraid of dying.

But I can’t bear to leave behind the many things and important things.

The doctors faintly suggest that I should spend more time with my close friends and family and hold dear the present moments.  Is my cancer getting so worse…..


Okay, that’s it!
No more pity tales!
The new anti-cancer drugs should work!
We’re going to beat the cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment