This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


9/25/2010

September 25, 2010 14:56 Since the 22nd

It goes back a bit…  I called Tara-chan on the evening of the 21st, to inform her that the cancer is growing.  She kindly told me “I will be there tomorrow.”
I have mentioned that I was not able to sleep that evening, the following morning, my mom came to the hospital at about 6am.  When I saw her, I was in tears.  We hugged and cried and cried.  On the 22nd, the draining tube from my lungs were taken off, and I was free.  Anti-cancer drug starts on the 24th and I had permission to go out on the 23rd.  Tara-chan suggested my mom to take me home for a day.  She said that she would support me all day.  So, to my surprise, I was able to go home for a day. 
My uncle who works for a taxi company, kindly prepared a sleeping car for me, so I could go home lying down.  
At home, all my favorite food were prepared.  At the hospital, I couldn’t eat anything, but that day, I ate everything.  It was sooo delicious!  I was able to go back to where I had wanted to be, and everyone had a wonderful time and we were all so happy.  My high school classmates came to visit, and we cried a bit.

Toy Story 3 was still on at the theater nearby, so Masao-san, Yukuri, and I went to see it.  I found out why Lotso, that stuffed doll I received, smells like strawberries.  He is a bad guy, but actually has a reason for it.  He is a sweet character. 
I am so glad I got to see this movie at the theater.  The story was great, but when I saw the credits at the end of the movie, I was really thrilled.  Daisu, it’s incredible that you were doing the art direction for this great movie.   
I got a lot of energy and encouragement from this movie.
Fun time flies.  Had great soba for dinner, and I ate all, and came back to reality.
A lot of drugs were prescribed, but all I needed to take was the fever reducer. 
Tara-chan is a wonderful person.  My mom said, she is like a god.  Her child is only 7 months old.  It’s not easy for a person to travel so far to visit a friend, because she is sick.  She is GREAT.  Thank you so much Tara-chan.  
The moon I saw from the sleeping car was round and beautiful.
In the morning, it was raining, and I was hoping it would dry out, but eventually the sun came out, and by evening. I was able to see a beautiful full moon. 
It sure was a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment