This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


9/07/2010

September 7, 2010 7:56 Depressed

Apparently there is a lot of pus in my lungs, I need to get tubes from my lungs to drain it out.   
This is a simple surgery and it will be performed at noon today.  Supposed to be a simple process, but it is pretty depressing to get it.  THAT again…    
When I was told that yesterday, I felt so bad and was just sick of everything and felt like screaming from the top of my lungs, but I can’t be screaming in my hospital room, so I screamed into my pillow… which is a little secret….

No comments:

Post a Comment