This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/15/2010

August 15, 2010 20:03 One month since then.

I came to Okayama one month ago on July 15. Only one month has passed since then. I feel like it's been a year. I have gone through with ups and downs but am trying to have peaceful days. I try not to think about anything but the treatment.

That's all.  But I hope that the cancer will be smaller and I can return to the normal life soon...

Today I had an aroma massage by the therapist from Nagoya. Tara-chan arranged this before. She gives massages to cancer patients without charge! In addition, she gives massages as a volunteer at various places. She is a powerful person and gave me very good spirits. She taught Masao-san how to massage and gave the oil. Masao-san will give me massages from now on. Thank you, Tara-chan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment