This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/31/2010

August 31, 2010 09:28 Started to use new drugs

I have started to take new drugs since yesterday.  I thought I needed to have one pill but three were needed...  As you can see from the picture, it's big!  I put on top an usual pill that you can buy at a store for ease of comparison.  The bottom is a new medicine.  It's too big so that I can feel it in the middle of the throat after gulping.

But I should not complain.  5 persons out of 100 persons have the gene fits this drug.  I won the pill with 1/2 odds.  It is effective for 70% patients.  The effect can be seen in one week at the earliest.  I hope it will work and get rid of the cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment