This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


10/25/2010

October 25, 2010 07:15 I am leaving the hospital.

I have been staying in the hospital, so my white blood cell counts could be monitored. I have not wanted to give high expectations to anyone. But since I am recovering body strength and my white blood cells counts are not falling so much, I can leave the hospital today. I did not want to tell everyone until it was for sure.
From now on I will visit the hospital from home for chemotherapy treatment. I want to relax for a while with my family. But I have already started thinking about how to spend my time while Yukuri is in kindergarten.

Things I want to do
*******************
◎study Spanish
(I love Spanish! Even though I don’t speak to anyone in Spanish and have no plan to visit anywhere, I speak little bit and would like to learn a little more.)
◎ practice  penmanship
(PC is popular, but I have fewer opportunities to write letters,  My writing is too terrible to say that I have a master level for penmanship.. So I want to learn once more.)
◎ painting
(The gallery owner visited me and said, “Please have your show with us again.” And many people, after this thing happened, have told me that they like my paintings. So I want to draw again, at my own pace.)
*******************

Then I want to continue diet therapy and meditation.  And exercise (just walking ...) I want to recover my health by myself. 
I will be happy if you keep giving me your power and prayers.

Yesterday the nurse came to take my temperature as usual. She knows I have put many books about cancer on my bed.  I told her earlier, “I try to do Gerson therapy (diet therapy) and Simonton therapy (meditation, imagination).” She studies similar treatments and takes seminars, too. And she said, “Do them and keep trying such things.” Then she asked, “What are you going to try next?” I said, “Immunocytotherapy. But don’t tell the doctor. He doesn’t seem happy about that.” She answered with a smile, “OK. Do what you want to do and what you think is right. It is your body and your choice. No regrets.” She made me so happy.

I have liked surprising people since I was a kid. And I like a big smile after a surprise. But I don’t like people to surprise me. I want to surprise all the doctors I have met so far.

Big surprise like “I thought I can not do anything to her. But it is a miracle!”

1 comment:

  1. We love you very much Yukiko and think about about you everyday!

    ReplyDelete