This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/12/2010

August 12, 2010 19:50 Fluids in the Lungs

Today the results of the CT scan with contrasting agents showed that there were a lot of fluids which were pushing against the heart; the doctors wanted to know whether the fluids had come from bacterial infections or from cancer, so they had put needles through my back to take samples of the fluid.
They put some anesthesia and had me wear a paper shirt with holes for the needle and it was a bit like a real operation, so it made me really nervous
Though the anesthesia hurt a bit, the rest was fine.  The fluids were for testing, so they only took about 100cc.
Later on, while trying to get some rest lying down, I had a really really realistic dream where there was a big mirror and washbasin next to my bed and while I was sleeping at night, I felt somebody was in the room and looked at the mirror and the washbasin and there was a woman in a white kimono with long hair combing her hair and she noticed me and looked back at me suddenly and came right close to my face and I was so so scared that I had my eyes tight shut and she was saying something in a small voice, and I was so scared that I was trying to say help help help help and then I woke up.....I thought my heart would stop because I was so scared...I'll definitely sleep with my lights on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment