This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/23/2010

August 22, 2010 13:01 Under an IV

I took a medicine and was in bed this morning because of the headache. Though the brain tumor was eliminated, it is not all gone. It will become smaller over a half year after the radiation therapy. So I have this headache from time to time.

When I have a headache, I become worried that I might have got another tumor in the head.  And, oh no, I'm losing weight.  I'm seriously concerned.  My weight is 5 kg lighter than my best.  I'm not bragging.  I feel nausea - I'm so skinny.  If I lose more...  ohhhhhh, I have to stop it.

The tube that was originally scheduled to be removed in one week is still in me.  Thinking well, this tube and machine are now part of my lung.  It's amazing.

My beautiful doctor in charge came yesterday to say that this tube would be taken off on Tuesday and a new drug would be given to me from Wednesday. It's a new drug and a lottery is used to decide IV or a pill.  I don't know which one I will be given.  Pleeeeeease give me a pill.

According to the Professor, I will have to go to Boston and Seoul if I want to receive this new drug at the place other than the Okayama University.  The doctors who know that I was in the U.S. said "Boston is good, isn't it?".  How can I go to the U.S. in this physical condition where I have no medical insurance!

I happened to be in the Okayama University, to have the gene that fits this new drug and to be just ahead of using this new drug.  I really wish I could get the pill!

No comments:

Post a Comment