This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/05/2010

August 5, 2010 16:31 Today's Diary

Today, my white blood cell count dropped a lot and the doctor ordered not to eat fresh vegetables and fruit. It's the side effect of anti-cancer drugs and the count yesterday was 2500 but today it was suddenly 650.
I have to be careful of infectious diseases now and have to decline visitors in big groups...
High fever again...
If this stays the anti-cancer drugs can't be used, so they gave me drugs to boost my white blood cell count.
I'm getting bored of sleeping...
But if I get up I feel dizzy.
Moja went back yesterday and Mom came today.
Masao-san went back to Tokyo and is taking care of a lot of things.
The sky is clear blue from the hospital window.
Information on Ookubo-san (same as Okubo-san)
The person in charge of me today seemed to be Ookubo-san and she came to the room many times this morning.  I spoke to her a bit and she may be a good person.  Good with needles too.
I had the morning blood test and also had to change the IV needles and got the white blood cell shots, so I had 3 needles today and it didn't hurt as much.  Thanks for her experience.
If I could I would name Ookubo-san for my shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment