This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/18/2010

August 18, 2010 11:45 Professor's Round 2

When I put on a funny costume at his first round, I asked only one of the nurses to let me know when the professor's team arrived.  All nurses knew this now.  Today many of them said to me with a smile "he is coming now" "he is coming now" a number of times.  I got excited each time when I heard the door knocked.  Oh no!!!  One time is enough!

Today, I faced the professor with the Afro hair and a tiny pair of glasses at the tip of nose. He said "Wow, here comes!"  As he seemed to like this, I answered to him "I got some hair growing again" when he asked my health condition.  My answer was sort of ignored...  I will try a red wig and to be Yayoi Kusama next time.  But the red wig is not so funny if it's only with that wig..  Mmmm..

Maro-san yesterday.

I got my lung washed with water.  At the beginning the water was bursting but it became difficult to me and the water pressure was reduced.  After the treatment I had a high fever all night.. could not eat..  it's tough.. I need to eat to have stamina but cannot..  I was swamped with sweat but cannot take a shower for the tube from the lung..  But once the lung is cleaned and inflammation is gone, the fever should be gone too and I can move to the next treatment. I have to hang in. . but I have a fever 38 centigrade (100 F) and higher continuously for a longer than one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment