This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/07/2010

August 7, 2010 13:23 I want to have a skinhead

My hair has started to fall due to the anti-cancer drugs.  In the beginning it was funny and I'd pull out a bunch of hair and cry out "Oh me god, whatta big bunch" and put it in the trash bin, but the hair sticks around the pillows and if I take a shower it falls out and sticks around on my body, and it's just a pain, so I asked the doctor of the relief care team whether it's okay to shave my head.
It's better to be bald than have some hair
It's summer time, so it's good
And I don't have much hesitation to be bald; in fact when I was 20, I did it in the summer. Back then I thought I wanted to have a skinhead just once during my lifetime and if I became an adult, I wouldn't be able to do it...so the time is now, if not ever, so I did it
But if I knew that I'd become bald again, I wouldn't have done it....so it's my second time in my lifetime to be bald
My white blood cell count is low now and I can't risk an infection from the head, so I got permission if my white blood cell count went up next week
Yeah!
So don't be surprised if you visit me and I have a skinhead

No comments:

Post a Comment