This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/30/2010

August 30, 2010 08:38 Great!

I won the pill.  It's about the new drug starting today.  Great!! Odds were 50%-50% but I finally got to the pill without any mishaps.  Wonderful!  Thank you for praying for me. I hope the new medicine works!

The nurse told me that the other patient who could not go to the restroom alone recovered by this drug to be able to go home and stay a night. I can go to the restroom alone so I look forward to how much I will recover by this medicine. 

This is said to be effective for 70% of the patients.  I hope that the drug works to me too.  And with fewer side effect...

No comments:

Post a Comment