This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/28/2010

August 28, 2010 12:34 Age of resistance.

Sorry for taking time to update the blog.

I got many tests everyday this week. I was bit tired because the contrast agent used for each CT sanning made me feel sick and to be honest, I became tired of everything. I understand everyone is worried about me but Maro-san is now very tired..
On top of constant diarrhea, yesterday, I could not stop throwing up.  I have been exhausted and cannot yet recover today.  I entered the rebellious phase and started to refuse to take medicine yesterday.  Because the number of pills is only increasing. Some of them come with stomach medicine because they are too strong to the stomach.  I strongly refused to take any medicine because it's just too much.  My stomach is crying for a break.  A bad patient, isn't it?

The doctor in charge came to see me today.  She reviewed medicine, explained about it and reduced some.  Should act like a baby sometimes!

By the way, the tube is gone. A surgery doctor came and removed it about 3 days ago.  I was making a big fuss because I was told to remove it without anesthesia. Looking back, it was ok but the tube inside me was 15 cm long and the wound was not healed ---!  He said me to hold the breath and it happened in a split second.  The tube was taken off like yeuuuuun...  Haaaa, I never want to have a tube connected to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment