This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/20/2010

August 20, 2010 11:04 These days.

 One week has passed since the tube came into my lung. Every day, the lung is being washed spending about three hours. I still have muddy fluid so I need to have this tube for a little more.  By the way, I've forgotten to announce the name of the tube.  I rejected your idea of Naoto Kan* and named Blue-sky. As you can see from the picture, it's blue. That's the reason.  I don't like Naoto Kan, sorry!
Mothers of Yukuri's friends visited me the other day and gave me a T-shirt with messages. I thought the messages came from several mothers with whom we always spent time together but many people gave me messages, which greatly touched my heart.  I'm a very lucky person.  Thank you very much!
Today's menu - one blood test, 4 transfusions and the lung wash.  I will try.
* Naoto Kan is the Prime Minister of Japan. “Kan” means tube in Japanese.

No comments:

Post a Comment