This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/23/2010

August 23, 2010 10:53 TV personalities announced to have a lung cancer

TV personalities who found to have a lung cancer at about the same time as I are Nashimoto-san, a reporter and Makino-san of Tokyo Purin.  I read their blogs and twitters every day.  From their blogs, I found that they were on the same stage as I am now.  I have been encouraged by them who were fighting against cancers but Nashimoto-san passed away...

I did not pay attention to Nashimoto-san before I got a cancer but the news of his death was really shocking to me who had a lung cancer at the same time.

But Makino-san is undergoing the second cool of the anti-cancer treatment. I'm still fine and will have the new drug from now.  Due to the advancement of medicine, the cancer is no longer the disease resulting in death. But if the anti-cancer treatment does not work, the cancer develops and could result in death.  No matter how strongly I wish to live, that's the fact.

The daughter of Cathy Nakajima who passed away last year also had a lung cancer.  It's a problem that a lung cancer is not considered if you are young even if something is on the lung X-ray.  It happened to me too.  I had something on the lung X-ray in early May.  I was diagnosed to have a lung cancer on July 14.  Naomi-san, daughter of Cathy Nakajima went to see a doctor in January because cough did not stop.  Diagnosed bronchitis.  In February, she was told to have pneumonia at a different hospital in February.  At the third hospital, she was finally diagnosed to have a lung cancer but died at the age of 29 after 5 months of struggle.

After I had the lung cancer, I read blogs of people who have lung cancers.  There are girls at the age of 23 or 24.  A person at the stage 4 is living cheerfully.

No one has the same life as the other person.  This is true even if you have a lung cancer.  Everyone who is born will die.  But one forgets it and life is taken for granted.  It's ok, I think.  People are created to forget.  No one lives thinking that s/he might die tomorrow.  It's too sad and painful to have such life.  Feeling sadness gets you nowhere.

It's a mischief if you don't enjoy the life given.  A life has its meaning only when you shine it.

Well well well, I have the Professor's round today.  Got to think about how to have a good time with them.

May the soul of Nashimoto-san rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment