This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


8/16/2010

August 16, 2010 19:21 Professor's round

There is the professor's round once a week.  He will come with many doctors following him.  Today, I welcomed him dressed like the photo.  Everybody giggled. So I gave a nice impression - the professor spoke more than usual.  Later on, a nurse told me that the professor should have been pleased with my welcome very much as he was nice in heart though he always gave strict messages.

I have plenty of time everyday so I too need to find some fun.  I will challenge him with the Afro hair and a tiny pair of glasses at the tip of nose.  If you have any idea or costume, send them to me. Not O.T.T. but simple ones like sticking teeth, cat ears, and a party hat.

Maro's health condition of the day. The pain of the tube is getting less than yesterday.  I can get up alone. And I was notified of the real life expectancy. It was shorter than what I expected.  But I will live.  Longer than that.

Something in me was gone after hearing that.  I will live as best I can.  That's it.  I will not cry any more.  I cannot afford crying.

Today, Yukuri came over. My beloved daughter is living at her very best.  More than I am.  I cannot give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment