This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


7/14/2010

July 14, 2010 21:09 Thanks

Today I received the result of the exams. It was the worst result. There is a malignant tumor in my lungs, and it has metastasized even to the brain. Since treatment has to start right away, I decided to move to my home town, Hiroshima. That way I can leave my daughter with my parents while I am in the hospital and my husband is at work.

I feel very sorry the result came out this way, although many of you have cheered me up.

My tumor cannot be cured and I will have to live with it all my life.
I was told by the doctor that I should give up on having another child. I wasn't pregnant but I wanted another child. I am disappointed.

As soon as I heard, I cancelled all my projects with my clients and my scheduled work.

My good friend as well as a doctor, Tara, looked up hospitals near my parents and found Okayama University Hospital. Thank you, Tara-chan.

My hair stylist friend Nao-chan came to my place and cut my hair. It will be easier to have short hair while I am in the hospital.  Thank you, Nao-chan.

When I went to pick up my daughter, Yukuri, from my friend Miho-chan, my friends were gathered there and we all cried with the news. Miho-chan prepared dinner for me and even did laundry for my daughter. I can't say enough how much I appreciate her help. Thank you, Miho-chan.

That day I realized I have such good friends. I feel blessed with them. Thank you all.

I promise I will get better! When I am back, let’s celebrate my recovery!!

I just realized this will be the first hospitalization of my life.  
My first hospitalization is with malignant tumors!! Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment