This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


7/31/2010

July 31, 2010 20:48 Side Effects

The inside of my mouth feels all sandy due to the side effects.
No matter how often I brush my teeth, it's like sandpaper inside my mouth.
When I eat, it feels like I'm eating sand along with my food.
(Sigh) It's hard when you can't enjoy your food even when you want to eat it.
The doctor says that I should eat when I can since the chemo from today should kick in and take down the fever and I should relatively feel better. But dunno what to do.
It's like I'm just shoving food down my throat.  Now I can really relate to how they say that you lose your appetite once you start chemotherapy treatment.
I was able to eat the corn that mom brought over for the time being.
I need to try eating a little more for dinner.
By the way, the food here is much better than at the previous hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment