This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


7/27/2010

July 27, 2010 06:25 I received a lot of love

Yesterday morning, I had breakfast with that lady in the cafeteria gain. She told me that there’s a library on the 11th floor of the hospital so I went with Masao-san.  They had some manga so I took out one that looked fun. By lunch mom came by and brought over gifts from friends that we had received at home.  There was a doll I had requested from my artist friend Takako Susai.  I hung it on my IV bar.  IV is gonna be more fun because of this.  Thank you Ta-chan.
Yesterday, the IV ended early and I felt good.
No matter what, it is exhausting during the IV treatment. I guess you can’t help it because you’re dripping 1500 ~ 2000(ml) of various medication in your bloodstream.  Thanks to all the IV, my body’s totally swollen up.
In the afternoon, Tara-chan brought over a digital photo frame with pictures from friends in Tokyo as well as a card with everyone’s well wishes.  It made me happy to see messages from friends from even Florida and Kobe.  I looked at the photos over and over. Thank you for all your messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment