This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


7/24/2010

July 24, 2010 06:41 Having you there is all I need

There is a blog that I read everyday for encouragement which is written by a mother who overcame cancer and lives with cancer. I wanted to share it with all of you and am going to post an excerpt here:
========
Having you there is all I need. We’ll run into many walls but we’ll overcome them one by one.

And then, there is that one most important thing that tends to be forgotten.

One may think that the person with the cancer is feeling the most pain.

But those who care about you are also feeling just as much pain.

While you’re facing the terror of “death”, those who love you are also living the inability to escape from the depth of fear of losing you.

This “no exit” is nothing other than “hell”

That is why- you don’t need to do anything. All I need is you to be there.

To see you smile again will I’m sure take much more time.

The drug treatments will take you through extreme emotional rollercoaster rides never experienced, and there will be more tears to come.

There will be time and time again, moments where you want to quit life and say “It’s too hard, I can’t do this anymore.”

But when you give up, you not only give up on yourself, but you also take away a significant meaning of life from those who care about you.

Words cannot express such sense of defeat.

I would blame myself and suffer for the rest of my life.

It’ll still take much much more time until you can turn around to feel that "Cancer" can be a gift/blessing in disguise.

I’m sure that time will come.

You’re not alone.

We’ll get through this together.

I’ll come see you.

We’ll “Gambaru” together.

======
I’m not the only one in pain here.
I’ll do my best to fight this disease. 
I’ll never give up.
So wait for me everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment