This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


7/23/2010

July 23, 2010 22:29 Changed Hospitals

Today, I transferred to Okayama University Hospital .
The doctors and nurses at Kyokuto Hospital were really nice people and I was comfortable there. They had a really huge bath which was great. I would have loved to stay if they could treat my lungs there as well.  But this one is close to Okayama train station and my aunt. Masao-san can also visit on his bicycle. So it's convenient.

Ate lunch and moved to Okayama University Hospital. Mom came with her car.
Upon arrival, went to the hospital room and immediately did some blood tests.  Seems like anywhere I go, they can never get it right when they use the needle on me. It's just fate.

As I lay down exhausted in bed, Masao-san along with his brother and his wife from Tokyo visited me and brought me fruits from Senbikiya Fruit shop.
Then I got the CT scan contrast agents for CAT Scan Test.
According to my doctor, since I hadn't done a DNA test at the Nihon Univ Hospital, we were going to get some tests done immediately in order to start treatment as early as next week.
In the early evening, Tara-chan came to visit me again.

At night, my doctor came and said that according to the CAT scan results from the afternoon, he could tell that the disease had progressed much faster than expected, meaning we couldn't really wait for the DNA results and should start treatment as soon as tomorrow. So he said in a serious tone that I should contact my family members to come asap.

So Masao-san and Tara-chan came to the hospital immediately. I wasn't sure about asking Tara-chan because it was late and she has a young baby but it was really good to have her with us. She was able to understand and listen to all the technical jargon that we wouldn't understand on our own so it was extremely helpful. Tara-chan is my angel.

I don’t get why the disease is progressing when I’m feeling so well.  Can’t think about the future.  Right now, I just need to focus on the treatment.  I only have one choice, go through the treatment from tomorrow.  
I will most definitely live.
I’m not going to let everyone down. 
I will never give up.

Everyone – please pray for me that the cancer treatment tomorrow will work and that the cancer cells will get smaller. Please.

No comments:

Post a Comment