This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


7/30/2010

July 30, 2010 08:29 recent health

Lights out is at 10pm, but when I sleep then, I wake up around 4am.  I’ve been posting on mixi that I’ve been feeling good but recently, the medicine wears out by early morning and I get a fever of 39 C.  Went through days where my body ached and feeling groggy with the IV.   There are times when I feel good but I get tired easily.  It seems that my immune system is down due to the reduction of white blood cells with the chemo.  Having X-rays and blood tests everyday is tiring.  I do have an appetite except when my body feels unwell.  Masao-san cooks food that’s good for my body and brings it to me.

I feel bad that friends come to visit from afar and there are times when I’m unwell.  I sweat a lot from the fever but I can’t even shower and feels gross.  I wonder if I can shower today.

The other day, I saw Yukuri for the first time in a while.  Felt a bit distant since it’s been a while since we last met, but I could also tell that she was trying really hard even as a little child.  I cried when she said, “Mama, gambattene” 
I absolutely have to go back to the life I had.  & to love her more than ever. 
I will never give up and I will never give in

No comments:

Post a Comment