This web site is translated and created by Yuuki Kitada, Mika Kishimoto, Kanako & Taku Tajiri, Kenichiro Mito, Masumi Saito, Yuki Hayasaki, Kay Williams, Marilyn Yuki, Shinobu Kadokura and TS.


The charity exibit is over.
Every day many people came and it was a great success.
Thank you very much!


7/28/2010

July 28, 2010 07:36 Blood Clot and IV

As expected, the tests found a blood clot in the lungs yesterday.  If we leave it as is, it’ll become hard to breathe so they started a new IV to thin the blood.  They say I have to leave the IV on for about a week till the blood clot goes away.  (sigh), a bit inconvenient, don’t you think? Like going to the bathroom in the middle of the night.
In addition, because the IV prevents the blood to coagulate, I’m supposed to be careful of not hurting myself.  If a blood vessel breaks in the lungs, I’ll cough up blood and would be a big problem.  So I’m nervous about even coughing since yesterday. Hope this blood clot goes away soon.

Yesterday , Tara-chan went home back to Iwate.  She’s got her husband and her child to look after as well of course. But I miss her. She used to come visit everyday.  Tara-chan has totally looked after me on everything and I’m indebted to her.

Aside from when I’m taking the IV, I feel good.  Maybe because of everyone’s prayers, I don’t have much side effects except for the swelling.  Today, my mom from Tokyo, Ojiyan and Takako Susai who made the mobile doll for my IV bar are coming to visit me. Mom brought over Yukuri since Ojiyan wanted to meet her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment